I AM SUPPORTED Shirt | Black
Also available in: Oatmeal, Rust, White, Sage and Rosewood
Your new favourite shirt. The I AM SUPPORTED Shirt is a classic button-up shirt featuring a collar, button closure, dropped shoulders and an oversized fit. This timeless and versatile shirt is sure to become a go-to piece in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Every time you wear this shirt we hope you remember that you are supported. But just in case you need a reminder every now and then we’ve included it on the tag too.
Effortlessly wear as a set with the I AM ENOUGH Pants or I AM STRONG Trousers. Or easily pair with items from your own wardrobe.
All garments are made to order with an expected delivery of 3-4 weeks.
- 100% mid-weight linen, Oeko-tex certified
- Front pocket
- Long sleeves that can be rolled up
- Designed to be worn buttoned-up or unbuttoned and can be easily tucked in or out
- Ethically made in Calgary, Canada in small batches
- Wash cold and hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron inside out on medium or steam.
- Oversized/relaxed fit.
- As linen is a natural fabric the garment will experience slight shrinkage after the first wash (about 1-1.5 inches). But don't worry we have designed the garments with this in mind.
- Tatiana is 5'7" with a 43" bust, 30” waist and 45” hip and is wearing size M/L.
- Please see our size guide here.
If you have any questions on sizing please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find your best size :)
Canada & USA Orders
Standard shipping is a flat rate of $9.50 and free for orders over $300 CAD. For Canadian orders standard shipping typically takes 3-9 business days after order processing. For US orders standard shipping typically takes 4-8 business days after order processing.
Express shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on the package weight and destination.
International shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on the package weight and destination.
Please note that Nicole & Rose is not responsible for any applicable duty fees, which may arise upon accepting your shipment. During any international customs process, duty fees may be charged upon delivery.