I AM ENOUGH Pants | Oatmeal
The I AM ENOUGH Pants feature a high rise, comfy elastic waist and wide leg. With its timeless and versatile design we hope these pants become your new favourites to move through life with for many years to come.
Stand in your power and worth and remind yourself I AM ENOUGH.
Every time you wear these pants we hope you remember that you are enough (and always have been). But just in case you need a reminder every now and then we’ve included it on the tag too.
All garments are made to order with an expected delivery of 3-4 weeks.
- 100% linen, Oeko-tex certified
- High waist
- Comfy elastic waistband
- Deep side seam pockets
- Wide leg
- 27" inseam
- Designed to be easily dressed up or down
- Ethically made in Calgary, Canada in small batches
- Wash cold and hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron inside out on medium or steam.
- True to size. If you are between sizes we recommend sizing down.
- As linen is a natural fabric the garment will experience slight shrinkage after the first wash (about an inch). But don't worry we have designed the garments with this in mind.
- Tatiana is 5'7" with a 42" bust, 29” waist and 42” hip and is wearing size M.
- Amber is 5'8" with a 31" bust, 24” waist and 34.5” hip and wears size XS.
- Adania is 5'6" with a 54" bust, 52” waist and 60” hip and is wearing size 3X.
- Please see our size guide here.
If you have any questions on sizing please reach out to email@example.com. We would love to help you find your best size :)
Canada & USA Orders
Standard shipping is a flat rate of $9 and free for orders over $300 CAD. For Canadian orders standard shipping typically takes 3-9 business days after order processing. For US orders standard shipping typically takes 4-8 business days after order processing.
Express shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on the package weight and destination.
International shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on the package weight and destination.
Please note that Nicole & Rose is not responsible for any applicable duty fees, which may arise upon accepting your shipment. During any international customs process, duty fees may be charged upon delivery.